Try and guess if these two sentences mean the same.
- “You look so interested.”
- “You look so interesting.”
- interested (adj.) – wanting to give attention to something or someone
- interesting (adj.) – keeps your interest
- Many men are interested in getting to know Paula.
- You go ahead with you plan; I’m not interested.
- Many men find Paula interesting, so they try to get to know her.
- Your plan sounds interesting, so let’s do it.
The bottom line is, if you’re interested in learning English, you’ll find that it is really an interesting subject to learn